Geos is centrally located to Denver, Golden and Boulder. The location was strategically selected to be close and convenient to everything that the area offers while minimizing auto travel, fossil fuel emissions and stressful traffic conditions. Geos is on the Ralston Creek Trail, part of the Denver Regional Bike Trail System. And of course, the Rocky Mountains are only a short drive away.
One of the best qualities of this location is that it falls under the Jefferson County School District where schools like Westwoods Elementary, Drake Middle School and Ralston Valley High School rank among the best in the state. Visit the Articles and Links page for more information on the great Jefferson County schools that are a part of the Geos experience.
Other points of interest:
• Only 4 blocks to major retail, grocery stores and restaurants
• 1.3 miles to APEX Recreation Center with access via the Ralston Creak bike trail
• On public transportation route
• Easy commute to major employment areas
• 9 miles to world-class shopping at Flatiron Crossing Mall
• West Woods Golf Club is in easy walking distance via the Ralston Creek Path
• 13 miles to the Denver Performing Arts Center and other museums and cultural facilities